Resources & Forms for Referees
The following documentation and reference material applies to the members of the Volleyball Alberta Officials.
Minor Officiating Resources
For all 2018 Volleyball Alberta events, team are expected to provide work crews as part of the Neutral Minor Officiating Program.
Line Judge Guidelines
Fee Schedule: The Volleyball Alberta Officials recommends that all areas of the province use the following fee schedule:
2018 - 19 Rate Sheet
The following documentation is used as a means of improving communications between Canadian referees, Regional Officials Chairpersons (ROC) and the National Officials Committee (NOC).
- Volleyball Alberta Score Sheet
- Volleyball Alberta 13U14U Scoresheet
- Volleyball Alberta Rotation Card
- 2018 Volleyball Canada Libero Uniform Guidelines (Alberta clubs may also contact [TBA] with uniform questions). Clubs are highly recommended to Request Uniform Approval PRIOR to ordering uniforms by submitting proofs. Once approval is granted, clubs would be sheltered from any potential costs associated with bringing uniforms up to standards during the club season.
- 2017 Volleyball Alberta - Official Competition Ball
- Volleyball Canada 2018-2019 Official Volleyball Rules Please see here for the 2018-2019 Rulebook Changes
- Quick Substitution Protocol
2019 Volleyball Alberta Referee Forms
Volleyball Canada Administrative Forms
Volleyball Alberta Officials Expense Claim Form
Volleyball Canada Expense Claim Form
Volleyball Alberta Officials
Alberta Post Secondary Reference Material
2019 - 20 ACAC Playing Protocols
2019 - 20 ACAC Minor Officials Handbook
2019 - 20 Canada West Playing Protocols
2019 - 20 Canada West Playing Regulations - Men
2019 - 20 Canada West Playing Regulations - Women
Volleyball Canada Reference Material
Volleyball Canada Referee FAQs
2019 - 20 Volleyball Canada Referee Guidelines
Federation Internationale de Volleyball (FIVB) Reference Material
Refereeing Guidelines and Instructions